Lowongan Kerja Pertambangan PT Kaltim Prima Coal (Batas: Oktober – 01 Nopember 2008)
Lowongan kerja Perusahaan
PT Kaltim Prima Coal
PT Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC) operates a coal mine in Sangatta East Kalimantan and is on of the largest export coal mines in the world. Coal Production target for 2008 is 46 mtpa and plan are underway for further expansion in 2009 and beyond to bring optimum economic return to the company and its stakeholder.
A vacancy exists within Occupational Health & Safety Department, for the position of
SENIOR SAFETY AUDITOR
Those who are interested in and meet the requirement for this position are invited to apply.
• Minimum S1 graduate in relevant fields with at least 5 years working experience in occupational health and safety, preferably within a mining operation environment and including safety audits.
• Excellent report writing both in Indonesian and English.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills for liaising with customers.
• Excellent presentation skills both in Bahasa Indonesia and English to present audit plan during opening meeting and audit results during feedback meeting.
• Excellent knowledge and skill of audit at a level of being able to lead and coach others.
• Thorough knowledge of safety management system, relevant legal requirements and implementation, preferably having thorough knowledge of the KPC Fatality Prevention Elements and PRIMA NIRBHAYA standards.
• Thorough knowledge and skill in the execution of KPC s 7-Step Audit Methodology
Key elements of the position include:
• Lead safety audit teams in the planning and execution of Fatality Prevention Element Audits of KPC Departments and Registered Contractors.
• Lead safety audit teams in the planning and execution of CMS Type of Work Assessments for new or existing Contractors requiring approval for additional Types of Work in a diverse range of fields
• Lead safety audit teams in the planning and execution of Baseline Audits for new Contractors approximately 36 months after the commencement of their initial contract.
• Lead safety audit teams in the planning and execution of OHSAS1S001 Audit and any other Special Request Audits, which will be conducted as directed by HSE Division Management, KPC Management, and/or Contracts Committees.
• Provide formal feedback on the findings and recommendations of audits and assessments to KPC and Contractor management.
• Promptly develop and distribute formal reports, which meet the required standard; based on the findings and recommendations of the audits and assessments.
• Respond to queries relating to audits and assessments from the auditees.
• Provide support to Contractors and KPC Departments on the implementation of the improvement actions as highlighted within the audit and assessment reports.
• Ensure all activities are performed in accordance with Indonesia s Decree of The Minister of Mines and Energy Number 555.K/26/M.PE/1995 On General Mining Occupational Safety and Health and KPC s Safety Standards & Requirements.
If your background meets these requirements, forward your resume (including details of present position & remuneration, your latest color photograph) no later than 14 days after the date of this advertisement to the following address:
PT. Kaltim Prima Coal, PO BOX 520 Balikpapan 76106, Kalimantan Timur
or e-mail to: email@example.com (no later than 1 November 2008)
THIS IS A CHALLENGING CAREER PROSPECT AND A VERY COMPETITIVE REMUNERATION AND BENEFIT PACKAGE WILL BE OFFERED TO QUALIFIED CANDIDATE
Expiry date: November 01, 2008